The Little Train
Unit price per
The Little Train
The little Mousekin was feeling sad, then a friend came by to play with him. They played here and there, upstairs and downstairs. They played all day. They made the Train go toot toot , they made the it go round and round the room. Give your little child the cotton comfort they deserve so that they can play with their favourite toy all day.
- 100% Luxury cotton
- Top is a kurta style with top buttons and pyjama with elastic at the waist
- Soft Elastic waistband for added comfort of the child
- Available from sizes 6 months to 8years
- Exclusively developed prints and designs
- Chemical free dyes
WASH CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Handle with love and feel the warmth
- Machine wash in cold gentle cycle
- Hand wash separately in cold to warm water with mild detergent
- Do not soak or tumble try
- Dry under shade
- Use warm iron
- 15 days free return- we help you exchange for size or available style (no return or exchange for items on SALE) NO REFUND
- Estimated delivery time- your order will be delivered in 5-7 working days
- Block-printed and hand screen printed textiles may have slight irregularities in colours and prints. Irregularities in colour and print are the hallmark of all hand block-printed products and make each exquisite piece one of its kind.
- We strive to represent our products as accurately as possible, but the colour of the item you receive may differ slightly from the colour in our photography.
Mouse In The House is a play-friendly and unisex kids wear brand for new-born – 10 years
Our story inspired designs are hand-printed in India using Azo-free dyes in 100% cotton. Each product comes
with its recyclable cloth packaging. Unique prints and impeccably made, our products are meant to
be loved and handed-down generations or simply shared by siblings and friends. We have kids too,
so we make styles that are simple and comfortable. A lot of our clothing is Unisex.
In our world wewant just kids full of adventure, curiosity and determination